What does ITCH stand for?
ITCH stands for Ivatan Traditions, Culture and History (Philippines)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITCH
We have 1 other meaning of ITCH in our Acronym Attic
- Innovative Techniques for Certification of Embedded Systems
- Integration, Test, and Control Facility
- Inverse Term Collection Frequency
- Inter-Tribal Council of the Five Civilized Tribes (Oklahoma)
- Information Technology Consultative Group
- Information Technology and Communications in Health (conference)
- Information Technology Can Help (UK)
- Institute for Total Carpet Hygiene (carpet cleaning advice; Henley In Arden, England, UK)
- Institute Time Clauses Hulls (international law)
- Instituto Tecnológico de Chihuahua (Mexico)
- Inspection Test Commissioning Handover & Bringing into Use (quality procedures)
- IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.) Transactions on Components Hybrids, and Manufacturing (journal)
- Incremental Truncation for the Creation of Hybrid Enzymes
- In-Town Check-In (Hong Kong)
- Independent Testing and Consulting, Inc.
- International Tree Crops Institute (est. 1977; various locations)
- Internet Training Centers Initiative (International Telecommunications Union)
- Interstate Telcom Consulting, Inc. (Hector, MN)
- Investment Training and Consulting Institute, Inc.
- IT Compliance Institute