KPN Gains Traction and Hits Targets With New Measurement Framework Implemented With IJI AMSTERDAM, October 5, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- KPN, the leading telecommunications and ICT service provider in The Netherlands, has partnered with Ivar Jacobson International to deliver a successful new IT measurement framework for KPN's IT division (ITNL).
What does IJI stand for?
IJI stands for Ivar Jacobson International (software development)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IJI
We have 18 other meanings of IJI in our Acronym Attic
- International Journal of High Speed Electronics and Systems
- International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences (peer-reviewed publication)
- International Journal of Healthcare Technology and Management
- International Journal of Heavy Vehicle Systems
- International Journal of Hypothermia
- Integrated Justice Information
- International Jet Interiors (Ronkonkoma, NY)
- International Journal for Infonomics (e-Centre for Infonomics; UK)
- International Journal of Imaging (India)
- Islami Jamhoori Ittehad (Pakistani political group)
- International Journal of Information Acquisition
- Iranian Journal of International Affairs
- International Journal of Innovation and Applied Studies (quarterly peer-reviewed journal)
- International Journal of Industrial Chemistry (Islamic Azad University)
- International Journal of Infection Control (International Federation of Infection Control)
- International Journal of Integrated Care
- International Journal of Intelligence and Counterintelligence
- Investment in Japan Information Center (Tokyo, Japan)
- International Journal of Innovative Computing and Applications
- International Journal of Intelligent Computing and Cybernetics
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Ivar Jacobson International Ivar Jacobson International is a global services company that helps software organizations transform and improve the way in which they develop software solutions as well as guide them in meeting the expectations of the business.
0 Drives Adoption of Large Scale Agile Software Development STOCKHOLM, Sweden, April 19, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Ivar Jacobson International today is releasing a new version of EssWork which provides a "smart" framework for developing, browsing and executing software development practices.
Chamber of Commerce -- Jim Harper, Director of Information Policy Studies, The Cato Institute -- Ben Aderson, Manager, Technology Policy and State Government Affairs, AeA -- Jim McCarthy, President, McCarthy Technologies -- Ivar Jacobson, Chairman, Ivar Jacobson International TechMash 2007 Special Events: -- The first East Coast public conversion of a plug-in hybrid car lead by members of the California Cars Initiative (CalCars.