which will be created in September to own Ito-Yokado group companies.
What does IYG stand for?
IYG stands for Ito-Yokado Group (Japan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IYG
- I Yearn for Messiah (blog)
- International Yoga Fellowship Movement
- International Youth and Family Ministries (various locations)
- Iowa Youth and Families Project
- If You're Feeling Sinister (Belle and Sebastian album)
- India Youth for Society (environmental conservation)
- International Young Fish Survey
- International Year of Freshwater
- Indiana Youth Group
- International Youth Gathering
- Improve Your Game, Ltd. (golf products; Hong Kong)
- If You Get My Drift (internet slang)
- If You Get My Meaning
- International Young Gadoid Pelagic Trawl (marine science equipment)
- If You Get What I Mean (Internet slang)
- Im Yirtzeh Hashem (Hebrew: if God wills it)
- In Your Head (wrestling radio program)
- In Your Honor (Foo Fighters album)
- In Your House
- International Youth Hostel (travel lodging)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7% equity stake in Daikuma from the Ito-Yokado group through a special-purpose company.
In addition, Ito-Yokado Group of Tokyo, Japan, the majority-interest owner of 7-Eleven, Inc.
Since these share transactions are to be implemented inside the same Ito-Yokado group, it will not generate any gain or loss on its consolidated financial statements, Ito-Yokado said.
and 20 percent by Ito-Yokado group company York-Benimaru Co.
The Ito-Yokado group plans to hire about 1,200 new graduates next year in line with a management plan to open more large stores beginning in fiscal 2004 that starts April 1, Ito-Yokado officials said.
Ito-Yokado group firms hold initiation ceremony for new hires TOKYO - Major supermarket chain operator Ito-Yokado Co.
Convenience store operator Seven-Eleven Japan, which belongs to the Ito-Yokado group, moved up 125 yen to 2,965 yen.