the Company or AgriMarine ) the leader in clean aquaculture technology, is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with the Ito-Yokado grocery retail chain for the supply of locally produced fresh Chinook salmon from AgriMarine s closed containment freshwater farm in Benxi, China.
What does IY stand for?
IY stands for Ito-Yokado (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IY
We have 1 other meaning of IY in our Acronym Attic
- Interlinked XML Transport Protocol
- Aurangabad, India - Chikkalthana (Airport Code)
- Intermediate eXperimental Vehicle (European Space Agency)
- Port Blair, India - Port Blair (Airport Code)
- Imperial Yeomanry (British Army force of the Great War)
- Including You
- Indestructible Youth (Christian youth group)
- Initial Yield
- Inu Yasha (Japanese anime)
- Iraq-Saudi Arabian Neutral Zone
- Yemenia Yemen Airways (IATA airline code)
- International Y2K Cooperation Center
- In Your Arms (Chris Brown song)
- In Your Ass
- Index Versus Year Ago
- International Year of Astronomy (2009)
- Irish Yoga Association (est. 1978)
- Islamic Youth Association (various locations)
- Iyengar Yoga Association (UK)
- Integral Yoga Academy of Australasia (Adelaide, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TOKYO, July 18 Kyodo Supermarket operator Ito-Yokado Co.
TOKYO, April 10 Kyodo The Ito-Yokado retail group has agreed to sell its entire equity stake in Daikuma Co.
Executives of Mitsui-Soko (Japan), business associates of United Heritage Corporation, introduced Mize to executives from Ito-Yokado Limited, one of Japan's leading food retailers.
Kona Deep[R] makes strong gains in distribution via Ito-Yokado Stores effective December 4 KAILUA KONA, Hawaii -- Deep Sea Water International, Inc.
11 Kyodo (EDS: ADDING INFO) A former manager of Ito-Yokado Co.
American-owned DSWI has been negotiating since March of 2004 with Ito-Yokado Co.
JT) (TSE: 2914) notified the Minister of International Trade and Industry of the withdrawal of its notification, submitted under the terms of Clause 3 of the Large-Scale Retail Stores Law, of plans to develop the "Joyful Town Yamagata" mall complex with anchor store Ito-Yokado Co.