Earlier, Falzone was production director of Gannett's Ithaca Journal in New York for three years.
What does IJ stand for?
IJ stands for Ithaca Journal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IJ
We have 2 other meanings of IJ in our Acronym Attic
- Infinite Justice
- Ink-Jet (printer)
- Inside Joke
- Institute for Justice
- Integral Joint
- Intelligence Joke
- Internal Jugular Vein
- Internet Journal (Myanmar)
- Islamic Jihad
- Italian Job (movie)
- Iwo Jima
- International Journal of Artificial Intelligence (Institute of Advanced Engineering and Science)
- International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences (Human Resource Management Academic Society)
- International Journal of Academic Research in Progressive Education and Development (Human Resource Management Academic Research Society)
- International Journal of Cloud Computing and Services Science (Institute of Advanced Engineering and Science)
- International Journal of Nano Device, Sensor and Systems (Institute of Advanced Engineering and Science)
- International Journal for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (peer-review publication; Georgia Southern University; Statesboro, GA)
- International Journal of Social Sciences and Humanity Studies (Social Sciences Research Society)
- Illini Japanese Association (University of Illinois)
- Imperial Japanese Army
Samples in periodicals archive:
He began his newspaper career in 1990 at The Ithaca Journal, where he became circulation sales and marketing manager and operations manager.
The Ithaca Journal wants to hear citizens’ suggestions for cuts to the state budget.
The nation's largest newspaper chain, with 82 dailies including USA Today, has five black publishers: Pam Johnson (The Ithaca Journal, N.
A Gannetteer since 1988, Fogler was president and publisher of the company's Ithaca Journal from May 2004-October 2007.
The Ithaca Journal editorial board says Paterson shouldn’t delay making budget cuts.
where he does freelance work for Ithaca Times, the Ithaca Journal, Buzz Magazine and Detroit Metro News.
The Ithaca Journal won't print any more election letters in the paper this year.