The system must have an output capacity of at minimum 3,200 packs per working day (8:30 18:30) with a minimum of 320 items per hour.
What does IPH stand for?
IPH stands for Items Per Hour
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPH
We have 63 other meanings of IPH in our Acronym Attic
- International Paper Historians (paper watermark database)
- International Partyhouse
- Interval Partitioning Heuristic (computer engineering)
- Intimate Partner Homicide (crime)
- Intraparenchymal Hemorrhage (brain)
- Intraperitoneal Hemorrhage
- Iowa Pacific Holdings (Chicago, IL)
- iPodHacking.com (website)
- Ipoh, Malaysia - Ipoh (Airport Code)
- Irrigation and Public Health (India)
- Iuphimhan (Vietnamese movie website)
- Illinois Public Health Association
- Indian Public Health Association (Kolkata, West Bengal, India)
- Inhibition of Passive Hemagglutination
- Institute of Public Health Administration (UN World Health Organization; Kimmanyu Hospital; Pyongyang, North Korea)
- International Professional Hunters Association
- Irish Pharmaceutical Healthcare Association (Dublin, Ireland)
- Intergovernmental Panel on Harmful Algal Blooms (UNESCO)
- Instituto de Pre-Historia, Antropologia e Ecologia
- Independent Park Home Advisory Service (Dorset, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The luggage capacity will top 5,000 items per hour, and the baggage claim area will grow altogether by 25,300 sqm.
The new terminal has moving sidewalks and a baggage handling system that can handle 3,000 items per hours.
The new system will comprise a 305ft (93m) high-speed LS-4000 sorter, with a capacity of 5,400 items per hour, supported by three inductions and nine chutes via conveyors to carousels.
One hundred percent inspection is now being achieved for high volume production rates of 170000 items per hour.
97 seconds average dialog response time, 215,670 fully processed order line items per hour, 647,000 dialog steps per hour, 10,789 SAPS, 0.
Unsorted mail is collected from customers, consolidated at UK Mail sort centres, and fed through high speed letter sorters with a capacity of over 30,000 items per hour.
Hardware-driven, this equipment used Microfilm document-capturing technology to process roughly 2,000 items per hour.