The race to the delivery batch of chemicals to research laboratories of the Italian Institute of Technology.
What does IIT stand for?
IIT stands for Italian Institute of Technology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIT
We have 121 other meanings of IIT in our Acronym Attic
- Intelligent Information Technologies (Indiana)
- Intensive Insulin Therapy (medical)
- Interactive Information Technology (est. 1998; Venlo, Limburg, Netherlands)
- International Institute of Telecommunications
- International Institute of Travel
- International Investment Trust (Taiwan)
- Intra-Industry Trade (economics)
- Investigator-Initiated Trial
- Ion Implantation Technology
- Islamic Institute of Toronto (Toronto, Canada)
- Implementing Information Technology Rapporteur Group
- Image Intensifier Tube Assembly
- Information Infrastructure Technology and Applications
- Input Invalid, Target (Identifier)
- Institute for Information Technology Applications
- Institute of Information Technology Assessment
- Intelligent Information Technology Application (International Symposium)
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (Nigeria)
- Iowa Interpreters and Translators Association
- Illinois Information Technology Accessibility Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the Living Machines Conference in London, Barbara Mazzolai of the Italian Institute of Technology unveiled a project called 'PLANTOID'- a root system that would be able to pull energy from the soil without relying on other power sources, such as batteries, solar or wind, Discovery News reported.
The event is promoted by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and created by the National Research Council of Italy (CNR) in collaboration with the Italian Institute of Technology (IIT), the Italian Institute for Nuclear Physics (INFN), the BioRobotics Institute of the Sant'Anna School of Advanced studies, with contributions from other institutions.
The preclinical study by the Drug Discovery and Development (D3) unit of the Italian Institute of Technology and the University of California, Irvine, showed that a meal containing fats results in the upper gut producing endocannabinoids, a family of biologically active lipids.
Provision of bus hire with driver for the transportation of personnel of the Italian Institute of Technology.
Lanzani (Center for Nano Science and Technology, Italian Institute of Technology, and physics, Politecnico di Milano, Italy) offers a basic and practical understanding of material photophysics for planning, implementing, and interpreting spectroscopy experiments.
The ST- Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna joint laboratory initiative will enhance and leverage the global network of partnering research centers in the robotics domain that already include, among others, the University of Catania, the Italian Institute of Technology, the Humanoid Robotics Institute at the Waseda University in Japan, the Waseda - Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna RoboCasa joint lab, the Korean Institute for Scientific Technologies, the Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology and Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Calinon (advanced robotics, Italian Institute of Technology and learning algorithms and systems, Ecole polytechnique federale de Lausanne) explains one method that is being pursued with the goal of making programming a robot for new tasks as user friendly as popular computer software such as databases and word processors.