Ossio, Executive Chef of Le Bonbonniere in Lima, Peru, and Berckemeyer, a student of the Italian Culinary Institute for Foreigners, have served as Chefs at the most notable restaurants in America and Europe.
What does ICIF stand for?
ICIF stands for Italian Culinary Institute for Foreigners
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICIF
We have 5 other meanings of ICIF in our Acronym Attic
- Interuniversity Centre for International Educational Programmes (Russia)
- International Consortium of Independent Educators and Researchers
- International Commission of Inquiry on East Timor (UN)
- International Conference on Information and Emerging Technologies
- International Conference on Institutional Evaluation Techniques in Education
- Iakov Chernikhov International Foundation (Russia)
- International Center for Integral Formation (educational models)
- International Communications Industries Foundation (Fairfax, VA)
- International Conference on Information Fusion
- International Cultural Industry Fair
- International Conference on Information and Financial Engineering
- International Council of Infant Food Industries
- Institute of Chemical Industry of Forest Products (China; est. 1960)
- International Conference on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets (set theory)
- International Chemical Investors Group (Luxembourg and Germany)
- International Conference on Image and Graphics
- Institute for the Cultural and Intellectual History of Asia (Austrian Academy of Sciences; Vienna, Austria)
- International Conference on Innovation in Higher Education
- Independent Commission on International Humanitarian Issues
- I Can't Imagine How I Could Possibly Care Less
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pedro Miguel Schiaffino, a twenty-eight-year-old chef and graduate of the Italian Culinary Institute for Foreigners (ICIF), opened Malabar just two years ago in the San Isidro neighborhood.