In one presentation, the Italian Cooperative Study Group in a phase II study investigated the use of single dose Zevalin as sole initial treatment in 15 patients with advanced stage (III-IV) follicular NHL.
What does ICSG stand for?
ICSG stands for Italian Cooperative Study Group (chronic myeloid leukemia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICSG
We have 13 other meanings of ICSG in our Acronym Attic
- International Conference on Solid Films and Surfaces
- International Centre of Social Gerontology
- International Conference on Structural Genomics
- International Convention on the Sale of Goods (treaty)
- International Copper Study Group (intergovernmental organization; Lisbon, Portugal)
- International Council of Surgical Gastroenterology
- Internet Cancer Support Group
- Internet Communications Software Group (Cisco Systems, Inc.)
- Interstitial Cystitis Support Group (England, UK)
- Irish Centre for Social Gerontology (National University of Ireland)
- Ithaca College Student Government Association (Ithaca, NY)
- International Colloquium on Structural and Geotechnical Engineering
- In Case Shoot Happens
- Interagency Committee on Smoking and Health (US)
- International Committee for Standardization in Haematology
- International Conference on the Structure of Hungarian
- Interstitial Cell Stimulating Hormone
- Irish Council for Social Housing (est. 1982; Ireland)
- International Committee for Standardization in Hematology/International Committee on Thrombosis and Hemostasis
- Illinois Coalition for School Health Centers (Chicago, IL)