WORLDWIDE COMPUTER PRODUCTS NEWS-April 11, 2013-ITT Exelis signs contract with Italian Army to provide advanced night vision technology(C)1995-2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS http://www.
What does IA stand for?
IA stands for Italian Army
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IA
We have 87 other meanings of IA in our Acronym Attic
- Iowa (US postal abbreviation)
- Iraqi Airways (IATA airline code)
- Irrigation Association
- Irrigation/Aspiration (medical procedures)
- Irritant Agent
- Isaac Asimov (author)
- Island Alliance (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Issuing Agency
- It's Academic
- Italian American
- Integrated Asset and Change Management System
- Installation Assembly and Test
- Integration, Assembly & Test
- Iowa Army National Guard (Johnston, IA)
- Intel Architecture (32-Bit)
- Intel Architecture (64-bit)
- Institute of Astronomy, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
- Information Assurance Computer Based Training
- INFOSEC Assessment - Capability Maturity Model
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contract award: renewal of the operating conditions ("rcos") and logistical support lines uh-205a, ah-129 and ch-47c included italian army aviation 47913402d9 igc.
During Exercise Roman Star 2 around 100 Welsh soldiers were accommodated by the 8th Alpini Regiment of the Italian Army which specialises in mountain combat.
NNA - 10/7/2012- Italian Army Commander, Claudio Grazziano, met today with General Security chief, Brigadier Abbas Ibrahim, with discussions featuring high on general issues in the region and the UNIFIL mission in the south of Lebanon which includes supervising the implantation of UN decisions, mainly UN decision 1701.
During the meeting, the two sides discussed bilateral relations and fields of military cooperation that would serve RAO and the Italian army and means of promoting them, in addition to exchanging viewpoints in a number of issues of common concern.
He joined the Italian army at the age of 17 where he became a boxing champion.
Serra, 55, is currently chief of logistics and land transformation of the Italian army and has served as chief of staff of NATO's Rapid Deployable Corps-Italy.
statement said Serra, who has an extensive military career, is currently Chief of Logistics and Land Transformation for the Italian Army.