It's academic for Real who go to Galatasaray with a 3-0 lead while Dortmund have work to do after being held 0-0 away to Malaga.
What does IA stand for?
IA stands for It's Academic
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of IA
We have 87 other meanings of IA in our Acronym Attic
- Investment Analysis
- Iowa (US postal abbreviation)
- Iraqi Airways (IATA airline code)
- Irrigation Association
- Irrigation/Aspiration (medical procedures)
- Irritant Agent
- Isaac Asimov (author)
- Island Alliance (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Issuing Agency
- Italian American
- Italian Army
- Integrated Asset and Change Management System
- Installation Assembly and Test
- Integration, Assembly & Test
- Iowa Army National Guard (Johnston, IA)
- Intel Architecture (32-Bit)
- Intel Architecture (64-bit)
- Institute of Astronomy, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
- Information Assurance Computer Based Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
Whether it's academic, financial, personal or tutorial support you need, its experts are on hand.
It's academic and social," says Simone Ward, who is now retired.
It's academic because the place is warm, with seats, good beers (What The Fox's Hat from Church End Brewery) and very good food.
It's not teenagers who can't be made to cope with the real world; it's academics.
Students "can really make a difference in coming up with creative and innovative breakthrough solutions that benefit the institutions they're working for, whether it's academic or industry," said YAPFEST's special speaker, Monte King, manager of workforce development with Shell US.
90+4 min: Neuville spanks one wide when he should have scored, but it's academic as the final whistle blows.
It's academic but accessible to the general reader.