He has also served as a visiting scientist in the Department of Molecular Biology at the Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, California, as a visiting professor at the Istituto di Biologia Cellulare at the Universita degli Studi di Perugia in Perugia, Italy, and as a National Academy of Sciences National Research Council research associate at NASA-Ames Research Center.
What does IBC stand for?
IBC stands for Istituto di Biologia Cellulare (Italian)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IBC
We have 523 other meanings of IBC in our Acronym Attic
- Intracellular Bacterial Community
- Introduction Body Conclusion
- Intuitive Business Concepts (Maryland)
- Ion Beam Centre (University of Surrey, UK)
- Iran Bioinformatics Center
- Iraq Body Count
- Iraqi Business Council (various locations)
- Irish Bishops' Conference
- Iron-Binding Capacity
- Irving Bible Church (Texas)
- Isuzu Bedford Company
- Iwate Broadcasting Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- International Biotechnology Conference and Exhibition
- Impedance Boundary Condition of Order 0
- Impedance Boundary Condition of Order 1
- Impedance Boundary Condition of Order 2
- Department of Interior Board of Contract Appeals
- Institute of Burial and Cremation Administration
- Integrated Business Communications Alliance
- Inter Bank Credit Advise