Coauthors include Kristin Meckel, Michael Kelso, Kimberly Noonan, Joseph Califano, and Wayne Koch from Johns Hopkins; and Luigi Dolcetti and Vincenzo Bronte from the Istituto Oncologico Veneto in Padua, Italy.
What does IOV stand for?
IOV stands for Istituto Oncologico Veneto (Italian: Oncology Institute of Veneto; Veneto, Italy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOV
We have 23 other meanings of IOV in our Acronym Attic
- Indiana Oracle Users Group
- International Oracle Users Group
- Intercontinental Open University for Global Change (Belgium)
- Input Output Utility Subsystem
- Intraoperative Ultrasound
- I/O Virtualization (allows multiple operating systems running simultaneously to share devices)
- In-Orbit Validation
- Incandescent Oil Vapor
- Institute of Videography (UK)
- Internationale Organisation für Volkskunst (German: international organization for people art)
- International Organization for Victim Assistance (Newberg, OR)
- Iowa Organization for Victim Assistance (est. 1983; Des Moines, IA)
- Information Operations Vulnerability Assessment Division
- In Overcast
- Internet, Office, Voice, and CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Intravascular Oesophageal Variceal Pressure
- Institute of Ophthalmology and Visual Science (University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey)
- Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science (journal)
- Information Operations Vulnerability Susceptibility Assessment (5-step survivability assessment)
- I/O Write