City Block Productions, EDI/Dastar, STS Media, Sinclair Institute and Istituto Geografico De Agostini.
What does IGDA stand for?
IGDA stands for Istituto Geografico de Agostini (Italian: Geographical Institute of Agostini; publishing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IGDA
- Integrated Gas Development (project)
- Integrated Graphics Device
- Integrating Guidance Document
- Interim Guidance Document
- International Gas Detectors (Cheshire; UK)
- International Golf Development (UK)
- Internet Gateway Device
- Interstitial Granulomatous Dermatitis
- Interactive Graphics and Data Analysis
- International Game Developers Association
- Istanbul Gaz Dagitim Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi (Turkish: Istanbul Gas Distribution Industry and Trade Joint Stock Company)
- Institute of Genetics and Developmental Biology (est. 2001; Chinese Academy of Sciences; Beijing, China)
- Internet Games Database (website)
- Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind
- Indigenous Global Development Corporation (various locations)
- Informal Group of Developing Countries
- Internet Global Development Corporation
- Israeli Gerontological Data Center (Ministry of Science and Technology)
- Israel Guide Dog Center for the Blind (Beit Oved, Israel)
- Incomplete Group Divisible Design
Samples in periodicals archive:
We're already providing content that is exclusively focused on Italy in the travel books, magazines, video and audio cassettes, and the CD roms we publish," said Gianni Crespi, CEO Discoveritalia and Istituto Geografico De Agostini.
Istituto Geografico De Agostini is a $1 billion privately held, Italy-based international publishing, marketing and printing/manufacturing firm.