Istituto Geografico Militare Italiano Acquires Accurate Elevation Models for One-Third of Italy DENVER & MUNICH -- Intermap Technologies today announced it has delivered 100,000 square kilometers of 3D digital elevation data to the Istituto Geografico Militare Italiano (IGMI), a national institution delegated to provide the Italian government with digital cartography and integrated feature data.
What does IGMI stand for?
IGMI stands for Istituto Geografico Militare Italiano (Italian: Italian Military Geographical Institute; Florence, Italy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IGMI in our Acronym Attic
- I Got My Eye on You
- I Got My Friggin Orders (polite form)
- I Google Mo, Gago
- Internationale Gustav Mahler Gesellschaft (German: International Gustav Mahler Society)
- Internet Guerrilla Marketing Group (Boston, MA)
- Islamische Gemeinschaft Milli Görüs (Germany)
- Indira Gandhi Memorial Hospital (Republic of Maldives)
- Integrierte Gesamtschule Mannheim Herzogenried (German school)
- International Gospel Music Hall of Fame and Museum (Detroit, MI)
- Ingenieur-Gemeinschaft Meyer & Horn-Samodelkin (German: Engineering Community Meyer & Horn-Samodelkin)
- Image-Guided Minimally Invasive Therapy
- Implementation Guideline Markup Language
- Internationale Gesellschaft für Münzen und Medaillen der Reformation (German: International Association of Reformation Coins and Medals)
- Izba Gospodarcza Metali Niezelaznych (Polish: Polish Chamber of Commerce of Non-Ferrous Metals)
- I've Got My Orders
- Ignorant Moron
- Independent Graphics & Manipulation Organisation (software tutorials)
- Inter-Governmental Memorandum of Understanding
- Installation Generic Monitoring Plan
- Internet Gateway Message Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
Intergraph Corporation (NASDAQ: INGR) today announced that Intergraph customer Istituto Geografico Militare Italiano (IGMI), one of the national institutions providing the Italian government with digital cartography and integrated feature data, used Intergraph software to aid in the security operations at the 2006 Olympic Winter Games in Torino, Italy.