Other products include Editorials on File, Software Reviews on File, Current News on File, Today's Science on File and the recently launched Issues and Controversies on File.
What does ICOF stand for?
ICOF stands for Issues and Controversies on File (Facts on File News Services)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICOF
We have 13 other meanings of ICOF in our Acronym Attic
- International Conference on Ecology and Transportation
- International Conference on Educational Technology
- In Case of Failure
- In the Company of Friends (Canada)
- Inner Calm Outer Fury (gaming clan)
- International Certificate of Fitness (shipping; hazardous materials)
- International Circle of Faith
- International Colleges of Fellows (Tukwila, WA)
- International Conference on Foundations (British Geotechnical Association)
- International Correction Officers Federation
- International Conference on Forensic Computer Science
- International Championship of Fantasy Football
- International Conference on Food Factors
- Internal Controls Over Financial Reporting
- Internal Controls over Financial Systems
- Improved Conduct Of Fire Trainer
- Institutional Conduct of Fire Trainer
- International Conference on Fourier Transform Spectroscopy
- Ilustre Colegio Oficial de Geólogos (Spanish: Official Association of Geologists)
- Independent Church of God