Short-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) 'F1'; ACE Ltd.
What does IDR stand for?
IDR stands for Issuer Default Rating (financial risk)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IDR
We have 170 other meanings of IDR in our Acronym Attic
- International Development Registry (UK)
- Internet Data Records
- Internet Direct Response, LLC (Colleyville, TX)
- Intertask Data Re-Distribution
- Interval Data Recorder
- Intradermic Reaction
- Invited Dress Rehearsal (performances)
- Ischemia-Driven Revascularization
- Iskandar Development Region (now Iskandar Malaysia)
- Isolated Disc Resorption
- Integrated Dispatch Radio System
- Intercultural Development Research Association
- Interior Department Recreation Association
- International Digital Radio Association
- International Disaster Recovery Association
- Inverhuron District and Ratepayers Association
- Island Drag Racing Association
- Institute for Development, Research, Advocacy and Applied Care (Lebanon)
- International Drug Regulatory Affairs Compendium
- Internal Data Random Access Memory
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has affirmed all ratings for the Bank of Montreal (BMO) and its principal banking subsidiaries, including the long-term Issuer Default Rating of 'AA-'.
Fitch Ratings has affirmed all ratings for the Bank of Montreal (BMO) and its principal banking subsidiaries, including the long-term Issuer Default Rating of 'AA-'.
CHICAGO -- Fitch Ratings affirmed Great-West Lifeco's (TSE:GWO) 'AA-' Issuer Default Rating (IDR), as well as the ratings on all its outstanding debt and preferred stock.
At the same time, Fitch has affirmed FMT's Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BB-' and short-term rating at 'B'.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has affirmed the 'BBB+' Issuer Default Ratings (IDR) and all other outstanding ratings of Exelon Corp.
s (Six Flags) 'B-' Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and Negative Outlook are not affected by the announced sale of its seven parks at this time, according to Fitch Ratings.
The following ratings are affirmed with a Stable Outlook: Citizens Republic Bancorp -- Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB'; -- Subordinated debt at 'BBB-'; -- Short-term at 'F2'; -- Individual at 'B/C'; -- Support at '5'.