The $20,000 reward will be issued for information related to the safe return of the formation.
What does IFI stand for?
IFI stands for Issued for Information
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IFI
We have 122 other meanings of IFI in our Acronym Attic
- International Federation of Interior Designers
- International Finance Institute
- International Financial Institutions (IMF, World Bank, etc.)
- International Fixed Income
- International Flood Initiative
- International Food Ingredients (publication)
- Internet Finance International
- Invasive Fungal Infection
- Irish Film Institute (est. 1943)
- Islamic Foundation of Ireland
- Istituti Finanziari Internazionali (Italian: International Financial Institutions)
- Inspection of Financial Institutions Act (South Africa)
- Intermountain Forest Industry Association (now Intermountain Forest Association)
- International Federation of Inspection Agencies
- International Federation of Inventors' Associations
- International Food Ingredients Additives (trade show)
- International Forestry Investment Advisors LLC (est. 2005; Cambridge, MA)
- International Financial Institutions Advisory Commission
- International Forum on Islamic Architecture and Design
- International Forum of Independent Audit Regulators (Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It should be noted that the Information Memorandum is issued for information purposes only, in order to assist interested parties in deciding whether they wish to further investigate their possible participation in the auction.
With or without the directives issued for Information for Health, access to up-to-date patient information is vital," said David Bennett, vice president and general manager of EMEA for SeeBeyond.