When we attempted to talk to him in the court room in Jerusalem that happened to take place on the day 142 of his hunger strike, we as well as Samer were attacked by the Israeli Special Forces before the judge and the cameras of the media ignoring that Samer was sitting on a wheel chair.
What does ISF stand for?
ISF stands for Israeli Special Forces
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ISF
We have 251 other meanings of ISF in our Acronym Attic
- International Society of Financiers, Inc.
- International Softball Federation
- International Song Festival
- Interscholastic Surfing Federation (Carlsbad, CA)
- Interstitial Fluid
- Investigative Support & Forensics
- Investigator Site File
- Iowa State Fair
- Iraqi Security Force
- Islamic Salvation Front
- Idrettens Studieforbund I Akershus (Norwegian)
- Illinois Sport Fishing Awards
- Illinois Sports Facility Authority
- Illinois State Fabricare Association
- Illinois State Florists' Association
- Immigration Services for All, Inc. (Canada)
- In So Far As
- Independent Schools Football Association
- Independent Schools Foundation Academy (Hong Kong)
- Independent Slow Feature Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Last year, international adventure company Incredible Adventures introduced a four-day military training adventure with former Israeli Special Forces operative Garret Machine under its Covert Ops brand.
During the past week, three prisons have been stormed by Israeli special forces and all the belongings of the Palestinian prisoners destroyed," he said.
Once Israel's closest friend in the Muslim world (AKP, the lead ship of the six-vessel convoy taking aid to the Palestinian territory of Gaza, in a raid by Israeli special forces in international waters.
special units and Israeli special forces in a security exercise in the U.
Nine people were killed when Israeli special forces stormed a ship in the same aid flotilla as the MV Rachel Corrie sparking an international outcry.
Davutoglu blamed Israel in the abduction of international activists who were on board of the fleet, and grave breaches of international law, as the Israeli Special Forces acted in the neutral waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
or France and when Israeli Special forces recently intercepted the ship 'Francop' suspected of carrying Russian missile parts for the Russian S-300s a surface-to-air missile and air defense system.