He has a Masters Degree in Homeland Security and Counter Terror Warfare and once worked as a field bodyguard for the Israeli Ministry of Defense, the Israeli equivalent of the US Secret Service.
What does IMOD stand for?
IMOD stands for Israeli Ministry Of Defense
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IMOD
- International MR2 (Midship Runabout 2-Seater) Owners Club (Toyota)
- Iron Maiden Official Club (Mexico)
- Italian Motorcycle Owners Club
- Indianapolis Museum of Contemporary Art (Indianapolis, IN)
- International Monohull Open Class Association (UK)
- International Microwave and Optoelectronics Conference
- Integrated Models of Cognitive Systems (textbook)
- Immuno-Modulator Drug
- In-Situ Monitoring of Orbital Debris (NASA)
- Interferometric Modulation (display technology)
- Independent Merchants of Downtown Skokie (Illinois)
- Instructional Materials Ordering and Distribution System (Clearinghouse for Specialized Media and Technology)
- Integrated MEMS (Microel Electro-Mechanical System) Optical Display System
- In My Own Experience
- Italian Ministry of Environment (government agency)
- Indian Medical Orphan Fellowship (India)
- Islamic Movement of Florida (Hollywood, FL)
- Infancy, Midwifery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology (Australia)
- Ingatestone Musical & Operetta Group (Essex, UK)
- Interagency Manufacturers/Mechanical Operating/Operational Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2011, UN reconstruction projects had to wait an average of eight months for approval from Israel's Coordination of Government Activities in Territories, a unit in the Israeli Ministry of Defense that engages in coordinating civilian issues between the government of Israel, the army, international organizations, diplomats, and the Palestinian Authority.
Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) will supply TAMAM's Modular Azimuth Position System (TMAPS) to the Israeli Ministry of Defense (IMOD) to be utilized on the M109 Self Propelled Guns of the Israel Defense Forces (IDF).
He faced massive criticism when he unwittingly twitted those two simple words that to renowned Arabic-speaking Israeli ministry of defense spokesperson, Avichay Adraee.
The Company has turned to the Israeli Ministry of Defense regarding compensation with respect to potential liability the Company may incur as a result of the non-renewal of the export authorizations, and the Director General of the Ministry of Defense has decided to enter into discussions immediately with the Company in order to endeavor to reach an agreed upon arrangement regarding this issue.
The Israeli ministry of defense announced that it will not deal with this case, saying that it is a specialty of the Foreign Ministry.
In a 2008 US diplomatic memo, leaked to the British newspaper by WikiLeaks, David Hacham, an adviser at the Israeli Ministry of Defense (MoD), told US officials the Israelis expected Suleiman to take over.
The Israeli Ministry of Defense reported that the deal continues a long and successful history of cooperation between Israel and the US in the field of anti-missile technology.