The findings are based on earlier work in which researchers examined 10,059 civil servants and municipal workers (average age 49) who participated in the Israeli Ischemic Heart Disease Study in 1963.
What does IIHD stand for?
IIHD stands for Israeli Ischemic Heart Disease (study; cardiology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIHD
- Intensive in-Home (health service)
- Intermediate-system To Intermediate-system Hello
- International Institute of Hand Analysis
- International Intelligence History Association
- Irish Ice Hockey Association
- International Ice Hockey Centre of Excellence (Vierumaki, Finland)
- Indian and Inuit Health Careers Program
- Indonesian Institute for Human Development (Airlangga University; Surabaya, Indonesia)
- Institute for International Health and Development
- Internet Institute for Human Development (India)
- Imperial Institute of Higher Education (Sri Lanka)
- Innovations in Health Education (Michigan Department of Community Health; Lansing, MI)
- Inter-University Institute for High Energies (Belgium)
- International Institute for Humane Education
- International Institute for Higher Education in Morocco (Rabat, Morocco)
- Institute for Human Evolutionary Research (Ashland, OR; research organization; est. 1991)
- International Ice Hockey Federation
- Israel Ice Hockey Federation
- Institute for Human Factor Development
- Indian Institute of Health and Family Welfare (India)