Genome sequencing techniques uncovered the DNA of a virus called Israeli acute paralysis virus (IAPV) that was found in almost all of the hives suffering from CCD.
What does IAPV stand for?
IAPV stands for Israeli Acute Paralysis Virus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IAPV
We have 1 other meaning of IAPV in our Acronym Attic
- International Association for Plant Tissue Culture
- International Association of Peacekeeping Training Centres (New Delhi, India)
- International Association for Plant Tissue Culture and Biotechnology
- International Amateur Paintball Tournament and Expo
- Ice Age Park and Trail Foundation
- International Association of Professional Translators and Interpreters (est. 2009)
- Improving Access to Psychological Therapies Programme (psychologial services; UK)
- It All Pays The Same
- Intermittent Ambulatory Peritoneal Ultrafiltration (cardiology)
- Intermittent Abdominal Pressure Ventilation
- In A Perfect World
- Inter-Agency Procurement Working Group (UN)
- International Association of Public Works Officials (professional group)
- International Association for the Properties of Water and Steam
- International Association of Professionals in Workforce Services (Utah chapter of International Association of Personnel in Employment Security)
- Illinois Air Quality
- Immigration Alien Query (law enforcement)
- Indoor Air Quality
- Infrequently Asked Questions
- Internal Air Quality
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last week, the journal Science published a report that found a new virus, Israeli acute paralysis virus, appeared to be associated with CCD.