The competition is among guns manufactured by wellknown global giants Colt, Beretta, Israel Weapon Industries, SIG Sauer and Ceske.
What does IWI stand for?
IWI stands for Israel Weapon Industries
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IWI
We have 52 other meanings of IWI in our Acronym Attic
- Interest Withholding Tax (Australia)
- Integrated Waste Hydrogen Utilization Project (Canada)
- International Workshop on High Voltage
- I Will Invite
- Index of Watershed Indicators
- Information Warehouse! Inc
- Innovatie Wetenschappelijke Informatievoorziening (Netherlands)
- Intelligent Web Interaction (workshop)
- International Workshop on Internet
- International Worship Institute
- International Workshop on Information Assurance (IEEE)
- International Workshop on Innovative Architecture
- Illinois Workforce Investment Board
- Industrial Waste Incineration Bottom Ash
- Independent Weather Information Center
- Indosat Wireless Innovation Contest (Indonesia)
- Intelligence Weapons Instructor Course (military training course)
- International Waste Identification Code
- international Welding Inspection Personnel - Level C
- International Workshop on Ice Caves
Samples in periodicals archive:
BABY DESERT EAGLE II MAKER: ISRAEL WEAPON INDUSTRIES P.
com/umarex-usa Umarex USA distributes two variants of the Israel Weapon Industries licensed UZI .