We might be a small country, but we're not small in this business," the Los Angeles Times quoted Avi Hefetz, director of the Israel Export and International Cooperation Institute, as saying.
What does IEICI stand for?
IEICI stands for Israel Export and International Cooperation Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Inland Empire Investment Advisors (Redlands, CA)
- Insurance Employers' Industrial Association
- International Electricity Infrastructure Assurance (various locations)
- Inland Empire International Business Association (Monterey Park, CA)
- Independent Engineering Insurers' Committee
- Interagency Early Intervention Committees (Minnesota)
- International Energy Information Community
- Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers (also seen as IEICEJ; aka Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers of Japan; Tokyo, Japan)
- Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers (est. 1917)
- Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers of Japan (also seen as IEICE; aka Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers; Tokyo, Japan)
- Information Element Identifier Data Length (text messaging data element)
- Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering
- Instituto de Estudios e Investigaciones Educativas
- International Education Information Exchange (Germany)
- Institute of Electrical Installation Engineers of Japan
- Islamic Enhanced Index Fund (Malaysia)
- Institute for Entrepreneurship Innovation and Growth (Richard Ivey School of Business; University of Western Ontario; Canada)
- Industrial Energy Innovators Initiative (Canada)
- Interim Early Intensive Intervention (est. 2002; autism; Canada)
- International Equity Investments Inc (Delaware)
Samples in periodicals archive:
27 /PRNewswire/ -- IP Communications pioneer, Jeff Pulver, will be speaking at an event organized by the Israel Export and International Cooperation Institute, in cooperation with the Israel Venture Association, and Israeli Association of Electronics & Information Industries at the Dan Panorama Hotel, Tel Aviv from 15:30 to 19:00 on Thursday, December 29.
Avi Hefetz, the CEO of the Israel Export and International Cooperation Institute said that compared to other sectors, the life sciences sector is not susceptible to the European union crisis.
We are especially grateful for the support and assistance we've received from the Israel Export and International Cooperation Institute.