The 3HP group was given once weekly, directly observed treatment with rifapentine (brand name Priftin; 900 mg) plus isoniazid (brand name Nydrazid, also known as isonicotinic acid hydrazide or INH; 15-25 mg/kg) for 3 months.
What does INH stand for?
INH stands for Isonicotinic Acid Hydrazide
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of INH
We have 18 other meanings of INH in our Acronym Attic
- I Need Help
- Improved Nike Hercules
- Infectious Necrotic Hepatitis
- Inhaber (German: proprietor)
- Inhalt (German: contents)
- Inheems (Dutch)
- Institut National d'Horticulture (French)
- Institute for Nutrisciences and Health (Canada)
- Indian National Hydropower Association
- Institut National d'Histoire de l'Art (French: National Institute of Art History)
- International Natural Healers Association (Nevada City, CA)
- Illinois Nursing Home Administrators' Association (Lanark, IL)
- Information for Nursing and Health in a Learning Environment
- Ireland Needs Healthier Airways and Lungs: The Evidence
- Inhibit Alarm (Telabs)
- Improving Nursing Home Culture (pilot study)
- Internet New Home Consultant
- Indicators on National Health Care Policy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Good examples of vitamin antagonists include isonicotinic acid hydrazide (antagonist of pyridoxine), aminopterin (folate antagonist), dicumarol (vitamin K antagonist), and avidin (interferes with biotin absorption).
aureus possessing Tet substituted (K), pyridine from Nor (A) MDR pumps Jatropha elliptica Ciprofloxacin Pomegranate chloramphenicol, MRSA extract gentamicin, ampicillin, tetrcycline, and oxacillin MSSA Myricetin Amoxicillin/clavulanate, Extended-spectrum amplicillin/sulbactam and -lactmases cefoxitin (ESBL) producing Isopimaric acid Reserpine MRSA from Pinus nigra Totarol, Isonicotinic acid hydrazide Mycobacterium ferulenol (INH) intracellulare, (from Ferula M.