Product Discription: -Isoniazid + Rifampicin tablet / capsule 150 / 300 mg, Isoniazid + Pyrazinamide + Rifampicin coated tab/caps 150mg+500mg+150mg, Isoniazid + Pyrazinamide+ Rifampicin 75mg+400mg+150mg film coated Tablet/ capsule, Treatment box for Cat I Patient, Each combi-pack, Streptomycin kits for injection containing Inj, 10 Blister or Foil pack containing, 10 capsule of Rifampicin 150mg each, 10 Blister or Foil pack containing, 10 Tablet of INH 100mg each etc.
What does INH stand for?
INH stands for Isoniazid
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of INH
We have 18 other meanings of INH in our Acronym Attic
- International Non-Governmental Youth Organization
- I Need Help
- Improved Nike Hercules
- Infectious Necrotic Hepatitis
- Inhaber (German: proprietor)
- Inhalt (German: contents)
- Inheems (Dutch)
- Institut National d'Horticulture (French)
- Institute for Nutrisciences and Health (Canada)
- Isonicotinic Acid Hydrazide
- Indian National Hydropower Association
- Institut National d'Histoire de l'Art (French: National Institute of Art History)
- International Natural Healers Association (Nevada City, CA)
- Illinois Nursing Home Administrators' Association (Lanark, IL)
- Information for Nursing and Health in a Learning Environment
- Ireland Needs Healthier Airways and Lungs: The Evidence
- Inhibit Alarm (Telabs)
- Improving Nursing Home Culture (pilot study)
- Internet New Home Consultant
Samples in periodicals archive:
The purpose of this article is to present the evidence to support isoniazid preventive therapy (IPT) use, particularly continuous IPT (cIPT), in HIV-positive people as part of a combination of TB prevention strategies to reduce individual risk of TB and to contribute to TB control.
The researchers added isoniazid and a 'reducing agent' known as cysteine to the TB in a test tube, expecting the bacteria to develop drug resistance.
We predicted that if we added isoniazid and cysteine to isoniazid-sensitive M.
19% in the group given 3 months of weekly rifapentine plus isoniazid under direct observation (31-1P), compared with 0.
Soon after isoniazid (INH) was introduced as an effective agent to treat disease, clinicians noted that INH monotherapy effectively prevented development of disease in children with primary TB (4).
In February, the health ministry ordered to stop the usage of patient wise boxes (PWBs) of PC 13 containing Isoniazid 75 mg (batch No.
This case was a 30 yr-old woman who developed TB following etanercept treatment for rheumatoid arthritis despite isoniazid prophylaxis for LTBI.