Ruminal BCVFA primarily originates from dietary protein or recycling of bacterial protein by ruminal oxidative deamination and decarboxylation of valine, leucine, and isoleucine (Tedeschi et al.
What does ILE stand for?
ILE stands for Isoleucine (amino acid)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ILE
We have 57 other meanings of ILE in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Legal Education
- Institution of Lighting Engineers (UK)
- Integrated Language Environment
- Integrated Learning Environment
- Integrated Learning Experience (various schools)
- Intelligent Life Elsewhere
- Interactive Learning Environment (online co-learning spaces)
- Intermediate Language Editor
- Intermediate-Level Education
- Internet Link Exchange
- Issues in Language Education (various organizations)
- ITER (International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor) Legal Entity
- Skylark Field (formerly Killeen Municipal Airport)
- Improving Local Employment Activities
- Indiana Law Enforcement Academy
- Individual Learning and Education Agreement
- Information Literacy and Equitable Access
- Inner London Education Authority (UK)
- Institute for Law Enforcement Administration
- Institute for Lifecycle Environmental Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The effects of GanedenBC30 with protein were examined in a randomized, double-blind crossover clinical trial on key amino acids, including leucine (the regulator for muscle protein synthesis), isoleucine and valine (branched chain amino acids), as well as histidine, alanine, asparagines, citrulline, cystine, glutamine (a key amino acid for supporting ph balance and the immune system), methionine, ornthinine, serine, threonine, tryptophan and phenylalanine.
In the Journal of Nutrition, an international team of researchers report an association between an increased intake of the branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) leucine, isoleucine, and valine and a reduced risk of being overweight or obese.
Last year scientists showed that the same amino acids, leucine, isoleucine and valine, could extend the lifespan of single-celled yeast.
In addition, the powder, which contains twice as much leucine as isoleucine or valine, does not have any side-effects, said the professor.
Look for on with a ratio of 45% leucine, 25% isoleucine, and 30% valine.
Accumulation of leucine in particular causes neurological symptoms, whereas elevation of plasma isoleucine is associated with the maple syrup odor.
Supplementation of 2nd break mushroom compost with isoleucine, leucine, valine, phenylalanine, Fermenten and SoyPlus.