16 kV)/480V for BOP Dry Transformers for Lighting System LV Auxiliary Switchgear and Power Distribution Boards 125V DC System and UPS System (120V AC) for GTG and STG 125V DC System and UPS System (120V AC) for BOP, relay protection and critical loads Electric Motors Isolated Phase Bus Duct from generator to generator circuit breaker and from generator circuit breaker to GSUT with tap off to MV unit auxiliary transformer.
What does IPBD stand for?
IPBD stands for Isolated Phase Bus Duct
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPBD
We have 2 other meanings of IPBD in our Acronym Attic
- Intergovernmental Personnel Benefit Cooperative (municipality cooperative; health care costs; Illinois)
- Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate (preservative)
- IP (Intellectual Property) Business Congress (various locations)
- Ireland-Pakistan Business Council (Dublin, Ireland)
- India/Pakistan/Bangladesh/Ceylon Conference
- Indoor Plantscape Biological Control Project (Minnesota)
- IP Bearer Control Protocol
- Illustrated Parts Breakdown
- Institute of Professional & Business Development (Australia)
- Intelligence Program Budget Decision (US DoD)
- Institute of Practical Bible Education
- Installed Peripheral Base Flexibility
- International Painful Bladder Foundation (UK)
- Iraqi Peace and Better Future
- Isotope Penile Blood Flow (urology)
- Implanted-Planar-Buried-Heterostructure (photonics)
- Internet Protocol Backhaul
- Initial Power-Up Built in Test (aviation electronics)
- It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time
- Interdisciplinary Project-Based Learning
Samples in periodicals archive:
Isolated phase bus ducts systems are vital components in power plants that are often overlooked.
Additionally, Jiangsu Changjiang, an isolated phase bus duct supplier to the China Three Gorges Project, has formed a new company, which will manufacture and build the isolated phase bus product for the local Chinese market, as well as selective export markets.