SkyCross Isolated Mode Antenna Technology (iMAT) is a unique, patented technology for ultra-fast broadband networks that enables a single device antenna to deliver the performance benefits of multiple antennas without creating interference issues.
What does iMAT stand for?
iMAT stands for Isolated Mode Antenna Technology (Skycross)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of iMAT
We have 19 other meanings of iMAT in our Acronym Attic
- International Martial Arts and Special Tactics Institute
- Intelligent Multi-Access Service Unit (Department of Labor; Germany)
- Incident Management Assist Team (US Coast Guard)
- Independent Maritime Analysis Team
- Information Management and Analysis Team
- Instrument Mission Analysis Tool (US Army Test & Evaluation Command Data Collection Tool)
- Intake Manifold Air Temperature
- Intensity-Modulated Arc Therapy
- Interactive Multimedia Arts and Technologies Association
- Interactive Multisensor Analysis Training
- International Marine Animal Trainer's Association
- Information Mission Area Test Division
- Institute of Madagascar for Techniques of Planning
- Institute of Militronics and Advanced Time Interventionality (Australia)
- Inverse Multiplexing for ATM
- Institute of Modern Accountancy and Technologies (Sargodha, Pakistan)
- International Makeup Artist Trade Show
- Issue Management
- International Military Advisory and Training Team (Sierra Leone)
- Independent Municipal and Allied Trade Union (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SkyCross State-Tuned iMAT[TM] antenna solution is a patented design approach that extends the award-winning performance of the company's Isolated Mode Antenna Technology (iMAT[R]), which permits a single radiating element to behave like multiple antennas.
SkyCross, a global developer and manufacturer of advanced antenna and RF solutions that are powering the emergence of 4G networks, today announced the commercial availability of its State-Tuned Isolated Mode Antenna Technology (ST-iMAT[TM]) for embedded antenna solutions in 4G MIMO devices.
Most recently, SkyCross unveiled Isolated Mode Antenna Technology (iMAT), a revolutionary single-antenna approach providing significant benefits for device designers and manufacturers, network operators, and end users.