Some values are noted around 3oC, so isolated ground frost can be expected, particularly where either open spaces that allow maximum radiation or in sheltered spots that limit air movement.
What does IG stand for?
IG stands for Isolated Ground
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IG
We have 30 other meanings of IG in our Acronym Attic
- Intern Geologist (professional status)
- Interoperability Group
- Intra-Gastric (healthcare)
- Intrinsic Gettering
- Inverse Gain
- Investment Grade
- Investors Group
- Inwent Germany
- Irish Guards (A British Regiment)
- Islamic Group
- Italian Greyhound
- Inspector General of the Department of Defense
- Instagib Capture the Flag (Unreal Tournament)
- Interagency Group On Energy Vulnerability
- International Geological-Geophysical Cruise Inventory
- Indo-German Industrial Energy Efficiency Improvement Project
- Inherently Governmental/Commercial Activity
- Microgram per Deciliter
- Microgram per Cubic Meter
- Interdepartmental Working Group on Terrorism (US government)
Samples in periodicals archive:
B250N system with Optional Oversized Neutral - Halogen Free Design - Standard and Isolated Ground Options - Compact and Lightweight Construction - B250G System with isolated ground Rated to 600V - Plug-in units Rated to 125A, 600V - 250NG fully rated - Meets UL857 Standard and IEC standards
The exercises will take place in tractor-trailer containers outfitted by Virginia's A-T Solutions with help from subcontractor Isolated Ground, a California-based construction company that specializes in building film sets.
Finally using the finite difference software the isolated Ground roll is generated according the procedure mentioned before.
The solution provides both the equipment and isolated ground in one system.
Key Features and BenefitsFeatures of the CM2500-05QF include: -- Up to 60% board space savings versus discrete solutions -- Voltage drop of less than 10mV (typical) -- Hardware solution eliminates need for costly software development -- Flexibility in design with "separate" or isolated grounds -- device can be connected to different keypad or joystick circuits -- Low-profile, small form-factor 16-lead QFN package for space-critical applications Pricing and Availability
Inter-Pak is a power module that houses three receptacles, each of which is wired for Circuit 1, 2 and 3, with an isolated ground receptacle also available.
The specific technique for installing an isolated ground circuit is not described in the NEC.