Vencorex is the owner of key technologies and a major producer of aliphatic isocyanates (HDI, IPDI, Tolonate and Easaqua) and aromatic isocyanate (Scuranate TDI) used in polyurethane coatings, adhesives, elastomers and inks.
What does ICN stand for?
ICN stands for Isocyanate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ICN
We have 187 other meanings of ICN in our Acronym Attic
- International Competition Network
- International Computer Network (data management company)
- International Conference on Networking
- International Congress of Nutrition
- International Council of Nurses (Conseil International des Infirmières)
- International CUG Number (ANSI, ITU-T)
- Interstitial Cystitis Network
- Invoice Control Number (billing)
- Iowa Communications Network
- Islamic Center of Naperville
- Item Control Number
- International Conference on Networking and the International Conference on Systems
- Industrial Chemicals Notification and Assessment Act (Australia; 1989)
- Infection Control Nurses Association
- Ingénieur du Contrôle de la Navigation Aérienne (French: Competition Engineering Control of Air Navigation)
- Insurance Company of North America
- International Child Neurology Association (est. 1973)
- Islamic Circle of North America
- International Conference on Nucleation and Atmospheric Aerosols
- Intradepartmental Council on Native American Affairs (United States Department of Health and Human Services)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has obtained a patent for a method for imparting defoaming property to a baking finish type topcoat paint containing an acid anhydride curing agent, a melamine resin curing agent or a glycidyl-containing acrylic resin/acid anhydride curing agent for motor vehicles comprised of the step of adding a copolymer of 2%-50% by weight of a polymerizable monomer capable of forming a copolymer having isocyanate groups which can react with a binder resin in thermosetting paint or a polymerizable monomer capable of forming a copolymer having groups capable of producing isocyanate groups which can react with a binder resin in thermosetting paint during baking step of the same paint, and 98%-50% by weight other monomer or polymer reactable with the polymerizable monomer or to the topcoat paint.
Most suppliers will provide hydroxyl equivalent weights (HEW) or isocyanate equivalent weights (IEW).
Cannon achieves this by instantaneously reducing the flow rate of the polyol or isocyanate when colorant is required and restoring that component's flow rate to normal when color demand stops.
SDK) (TSE: 4004)(OTC: SHWDF) has developed a new grade of high-performance isocyanate monomer for precision surface treatment of liquid crystal displays (LCDs) and semiconductors.
The coating solution contains a self-emulsifiable isocyanate with repeating units of ethylene oxide and two or more isocyanate groups.
The Coalition for Automotive Isocyanate Reduction (CAIR) warns that thousands of technicians applying spray-on linings might not be adequately protected from the harmful affects of airborne isocyanates, a family of toxic chemical compounds commonly used in polyurethane, urethane or polyurea coatings.
Moisture Isocyanate is the major component of the part 2 coreactant.