9A standards-setting committee, isochronous Ethernet will enable broadband networks to support real-time video, along with data and voice, while providing a low-cost access protocol to an ATM (asynchronous transfer mode) backbone.
What does IsoENET stand for?
IsoENET stands for Isochronous Ethernet
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- International Society of Dysfunctional Veterans
- In Search of Excellence (Robert Waterman book)
- Indemnité de Suivi et d'Orientation des Élèves (French: Allowance Tracking and Orientation of Students)
- Information System on Occupational Exposure
- Institute for Social-Ecological Research (Frankfurt, Germany)
- Institute for the Study of Organizational Effectiveness (Pennsylvania State University)
- Integrated Sequence of Events (spacecraft operations)
- Intelligent System Operating Environment
- Irish School of Evangelisation (Dublin, Ireland)
- International Symposium on Olfaction & Electronic Nose
- In Search of Excellent Requirements
- International Society for Occupational Ergonomics and Safety (OSHA)
- Institute for Schools of the Future (New York, NY)
- International Society of Franchising
- International Society of Ocular Fluorophotometry
- Iraqi Special Operations Forces
- Isolation Facility
- International Symposium on Organic Free Radicals
- International Symposium on Fluorous Technologies
- International Satellite Operators Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
The NEXEN 2200 uses Isochronous Ethernet, a technology standardized by IEEE 802.
The NEXEN 2200 can be installed seamlessly into any Ethernet or ISDN network and uses Isochronous Ethernet, a technology standardized by IEEE 802.
For video conferencing and collaborative computing applications where voice, video and data must be synchronized for real-time interactivity, National has developed isochronous Ethernet technology.
Conversational media uses isochronous Ethernet, a adjunct of Ethernet which provides added guaranteed bandwidth for full-duplex voice and video, to converge PBX-quality voice, motion picture-quality video and data collaboration at the desktop over local area and wide area networks (LANs and WANs).
320 personal video conferencing and MPEG video playback using isochronous Ethernet (isoEthernet).
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 7, 1995--National Semiconductor will demonstrate an on-demand, real-time interactive desktop video conference connecting a remote site over the wide area network to a workstation at Computer Telephony Expo using isochronous Ethernet (isoEthernet) and AT&T's WorldWorx Network Services.
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 7, 1995--National Semiconductor and Dialogic announced plans Wednesday to jointly develop and market an adapter card in 1995 that connects the modular Signal Computing System Architecture (SCSA) hardware model to isochronous Ethernet (isoEthernet).