We produce isobutanol versatile platform chemical for the liquid fuels and petrochemicals markets, lsobutanol has broad market applications as a solvent and a gasoline blendstock that can help refiners meet their renewable fuel and clean air obligations.
What does IBA stand for?
IBA stands for Isobutanol (organic compound)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IBA
We have 273 other meanings of IBA in our Acronym Attic
- International Business Advisors
- Internationale Bauaustellung (Fair, Berlin, Germany)
- Internet Business Administration (US Northamerica)
- Internet Business Application
- Intrust Bank Arena (Wichita, KS)
- Ion Beam Analysis
- Ion Beam Applications
- Iowa Bandmasters Association, Inc
- Irish Brokers Association
- Iron Butt Association (motorcycling)
- Israel Broadcasting Authority
- Incident Business Advisor Type 1
- Incident Business Advisor Type 2
- Incident Business Advisor Type 3
- Incinerator Bottom Ash Aggregates
- Independent Bankers Association of America
- Indiana Business Aviation Association
- Indirection Barrelshift Accumulate and Add (cryptography)
- Indoor Billboard Advertising Association
- Insurance Brokers Association of Alberta (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This patented technology includes a proprietary separation unit that is designed to elegantly enable cost-efficient separation of isobutanol from other components of the fermentation broth," said Brett Lund, Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Gevo.
Washington, August 21 ( ANI ): Scientists at MIT have genetically modified a humble soil bacterium to persuade it to make fuel - specifically, a kind of alcohol called isobutanol that can be directly substituted for, or blended with, gasoline.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Gevo Inc (NASDAQ:GEVO), a renewable chemicals and advanced biofuels company, yesterday announced that it has signed an agreement with Mustang Engineering to convert the company's renewable isobutanol to bio-jet fuel.
increase for Normal Butanol, Isobutanol, 2-Ethylhexanol, 2-Propyl Heptanol, pentanol mix and pentanol mix derivatives (pentyl acetate and Iso pentanol blend) in North America.
Funded by Khosla Ventures and Virgin Fuels, the company plans to ship Brazilian isobutanol to the United States, where the product can replace a gasoline additive whose usage is mandatory.
Currently, we are focused on developing a novel fermentation for the production of isobutanol for use as a fuel and as a green chemical intermediate.
03/lb list and off-list prices in North America Products: Isobutanol PM 3101 and Isobutanol PM 6212 Increase: $0.