Staff and former workers at Whittington Hospital NHS Trust, Islington Primary Care Trust, Camden Primary Care Trust and Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust are affected.
What does IPCT stand for?
IPCT stands for Islington Primary Care Trust (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IPCT
We have 6 other meanings of IPCT in our Acronym Attic
- Instrument Panel Corner Support Assembly
- Interim Pharmacy Council of South Africa
- Industrial Power Conversion Systems Department (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.)
- International Punjabi Chamber for Service Industry (India)
- IEE (Institute of Electrical Engineers) Proceedings: Communications, Speech and Vision
- Infection Prevention and Control Team (National Health Service; UK)
- Interaction Pattern Card Translator
- International Professional Cycling Teams
- Internet Protocol Collaboration Tools
- Ion-Pair Charge-Transfer (chemistry)
- Interpersonal Computing and Technology Journal
- IP Communications T1 (voice over IP, full data IP T1 supporting voice services)
- Improving the Practical Component of Teacher Education (Australia)
- International Private Capital Task Force (est. 1999; Ukraine)
- Invasive Plant Control Trust Fund (Florida)
- Insolvency Practitioner Compliance Unit (UK)
- Intensive Palliative Care Unit (patient care)
- Intensive Psychiatric Care Unit
- Internet Packet Core Utility
- Ion Propulsion Control Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tony Hoolaghan, of Islington Primary Care Trust, apologised to the family and said the practice of washing patients while they were on the toilet was "unacceptable".
Islington Primary Care Trust, which commissions Camidoc's services, admitted yesterday there were "failings" in her care, adding: "We have and will continue to do things differently as a result.
Islington Primary Care Trust, which commissions Camidoc, said of the report: "We have and will continue to do things differently as a result.