SCHEDULED services from the Isle of Man Steam Packet Company resumed yesterday after repairs were completed to a ferry withdrawn from action at the weekend.
What does IOMSPC stand for?
IOMSPC stands for Isle of Man Steam Packet Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Inter Organization Messaging System (software)
- Interim Operational Meteorological System
- International Oilfield Management Services, Ltd. (Canada)
- International Organization for Masoretic Studies
- Irritable Online Marketing Syndrome (information overload)
- Islamic Organization for Medical Sciences
- Indiana Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Associates
- Isle of Man Swimming Association
- Isle of Man Swimming Club
- International Organization of Multiple Sclerosis Nurses
- Isle of Man Squash Racket Association
- Improvement of Operations and Maintenance Techniques
- Indirect Osteopathic Manipulative Technique
- Institute of Orthopaedic Manual Therapy (Burlington, MA)
- Island of Misfit Toys
- International Organization for Motor Trades and Repairs
- Isle of Man Target Shooting Federation (UK)
- Isle of Man Veteran Athletes' Club (UK)
- International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers
- Isle of Man Water Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Liverpool and North Wales Steamship Company and the Isle of Man Steam Packet Company both ran excursions to and from North Wales, though the golden age was at an end by the 1980s.
THE Isle of Man Steam Packet Company has changed hands as part of the successful completion of a refinancing deal.
And he was stunned to learn Mirror editor Greg Harkin had received a cheque for pounds 2,000 from the Isle of Man Steam Packet Company.
Built in 1955, the Manxman was the final passenger-only turbine steamer built for the Isle of Man Steam Packet Company until it was withdrawn from service in 1982.
If time is not a problem, take the restful route with the romantically named Isle of Man Steam Packet Company which operates out of Liverpool.
The Isle of Man Steam Packet Company (tel: 01624 661661) has car ferries from Liverpool, Heysham, Belfast and Dublin.
The Isle of Man Steam Packet Company, sister company to Hoverspeed Fast Ferries and SeaCat Scotland, are opening a new ferry route between Liverpool and Dublin, starting on the June 12, 1997.