Maggie Fyffe, secretary of the Isle of Eigg Heritage Trust, who own the island, has lived there since 1976.
What does IEHT stand for?
IEHT stands for Isle of Eigg Heritage Trust
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IEHT
- Inland Empire Human Rights Coalition (California charity)
- IBM (International Business Machines) Eclipse Help System (software)
- Immigration and Ethnic History Society (est. 1965; various locations)
- Institute for Environment and Human Security (UN)
- Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- Intensive English High School (Australia)
- International Endo Hernia Society (est. 2004; Greece)
- Inland Empire Home School Center (educational consultants; Medical Lake, WA)
- International Embedded and Hybrid Systems Conference
- Intensifier Electrical High Tension
- Iterative Extended Hueckel Theory
- Internet Explorer History Viewer
- Indigenous Environmental Health Workers (Australia)
- ICP Electronics, Inc. (Taiwan)
- Imasen Electric Industrial (Japan)
- Indoor Environmental Institute
- Information Element Identifier (data marker)
- Institution of Engineers India
- Institution of Engineers of Ireland
- Internacia Esperanto-Instituto (Esperanto: International Esperanto Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Isle of Eigg Heritage Trust wants a family to settle in 18th century Howlin House.
But bidders were told by The Isle of Eigg Heritage Trust that they only want people who will live on the island permanently and contribute to the community, which now numbers 76.
We cracked it As a trustee of The Isle of Eigg Heritage Trust, I'd like to thank the Daily Record and its readers for the support shown as we bought Eigg.
The Isle of Eigg Heritage Trust, which is selling the pounds 40,000, three- bedroom home, insisted only permanent residents would be considered.
Derek Metson Colchester, Essex Readers lift Eigg's yoke MIRROR readers will know that the Isle of Eigg Heritage Trust was successful in its bid to buy the Hebridean Island of Eigg from its absentee German landlord.
The Isle of Eigg Heritage Trust - a partnership of the 70 islanders, the Highland Council and the Scottish Wildlife Trust - bought it for pounds 1.