23 /PRNewswire/ -- Islands of the World Fashion Tour, the most recent off-shoot of Islands of the World Fashion Week, made its second cross-country (USA) stop in the windy city, Chicago.
What does IOW stand for?
IOW stands for Islands of the World
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOW
We have 18 other meanings of IOW in our Acronym Attic
- In Other Words
- Information Operations Warfare
- Innovators of Wrestling
- Institute for Occult Warfare (Nazi Germany)
- Instruments of War (gaming group; Return to Castle Wolfenstein; Activision, Inc.)
- Integrated Optical Waveguide
- Intelligence Operations Workstation (USMC)
- International Office for Water
- International One Way (rental fee)
- Iraq Occupation Watch (San Francisco, CA)
- Isle Of Wight
- I Oughta Went Around
- Idiots Out Wandering Around (band)
- Improving Our Workplace Award (University of Iowa)
- Information Operations, Warfare, and Assurance (est. 1996)
- Interpreted Objects for Web Applications
- Investigating Officer Workload Analysis (Metropolitan Police Service; UK)
- Iowa Online Warrants & Articles (law enforcement)
- Indian Ocean World Centre (McGill University; Montréal, Quebec, Canada)
- Integrated Optical Waveguide Circuits
Samples in periodicals archive:
organizers of the award-winning event, Islands of the World Fashion Week, have announced plans to host the second edition of the event during the period November 4th - 8th at the Sheraton Nassau Beach Hotel in The Bahamas.