The Island Closest to Heaven' author Morimura dies at 64 TOKYO - Katsura Morimura, author of the best-selling travel novel ''The Island Closest to Heaven,'' died Monday at a hospital in Nagano Prefecture, her family said.
What does ICTH stand for?
ICTH stands for Island Closest to Heaven (Final Fantasy; gaming)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ICTH
- Information and Communication Technologies for Development (UN Development Programme)
- International Criminal Tribunal for the Far East
- Illinois Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
- International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia
- Information and Communications Technology Group (SAIC)
- Intelligence Community Technology Governance (policy and technical support group; Chantilly, VA)
- Irish Christmas Tree Growers
- Indiana Christmas Tree Growers Association
- Iowa Christmas Tree Growers Association
- International Committee of Thrombosis and Hemostasis
- International Community Trust for Health and Educational Services (UK)
- International Container Terminal Holdings Inc.
- International Conference on Thrombosis and Hemostasis Issues in Cancer
- International College of Tourism and Hotel Management
- International Centre for Tourism and Hospitality Research (Bournemouth University; Dorset, UK)
- Information and Communication Technology Institute (Afghanistan)
- Information and Communications Technology Integration Performance Standards (Canada)
- Interactive Clinical Technologies, Inc.
- International Communication Training Institute (UK)
- International Council of Toy Industries