Kristine Withers was feeling threatened by the Islamic Thinkers Society when she was arrested for getting into an altercation with the radical group in July 2004.
What does ITS stand for?
ITS stands for Islamic Thinkers Society (New York, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITS
We have 615 other meanings of ITS in our Acronym Attic
- Interpretation and Translation Service (various locations)
- Intersectional Transportation Service
- Intertek Testing Services
- Inventory Tracking System
- Invitation To Send
- Iontophoretic Transdermal System
- IOS Telephony Service (Cisco)
- Iowa Talent Search (Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa)
- Iowa Telecommunications Services Inc
- Islamic Texts Society (UK)
- Issues in the Theory of Security (workshop)
- Intergenic Transcribed Spacer Region 1
- Internal Transcribed Spacer Region 2 (also seen as ITS-2)
- Intelligent Transport System in the United States
- Intertek Testing Services, Risk Analysis and Management
- Information Technology Strategy and Transformation
- Second Internal Transcribed Spacer (ribosomal DNA repeating unit)
- Individual and Collective Training Standards
- Internal Transcribed Spacer 1
- Internal Transcribed Spacer Region 2 (DNA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He began researching a Queens-based group of religious fundamentalists called the Islamic Thinkers Society in March.
Here's a recent excerpt from the group's password-protected online forum: "Insh'Allah a new team will be formed within the Islamic Thinkers Society that will refute false allegations, propaganda, false beliefs and ideas that are being spread by the kuffar [Ed.