Thanks to all of the family and friends who prayed for Chuck during his ordeal and the family is eternally grateful to the Islamic Society of Greater Worcester for participating in his final services.
What does ISGW stand for?
ISGW stands for Islamic Society of Greater Worcester (cultural group; Worcester, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 5 other meanings of ISGW in our Acronym Attic
- International Society for Gesture Studies (University of Texas at Austin)
- International Sol-Gel Society (est. 2003)
- Internet Stained Glass Supply (Sierra Stained Glass Studios, Inc; Modesto, CA)
- IMASE Scenario Generation Tool
- Intranodal Salivary Gland Tissue (oral medicine)
- Islamic School of Greater Toledo (Toledo, OH)
- Israeli Society of Gene & Cell Therapy (est. 2002)
- International Symposium on Gamma Titanium Aluminides
- Italian Study Group for Turner's Syndrome
- International Science Grid This Week (Batavia, IL)
- International Society of Gynecological Pathologists
- Ian Schrager Hotels (New York, NY)
- Image Scan Holdings (UK)
- Improved Sanitation and Hygiene
- In Situ Hybridization
- In-Situ Hybridisierung (molecular biology)
- Industrial Safety and Health Program Services
- Industry Super Holdings (Australia)
- Information Super Highway
- Inner Self-Helper (psychology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A 33-year-old man appeared in court yesterday for allegedly setting fire to the Islamic Society of Greater Worcester Tuesday night.
from Egypt in 1978, was worshiping at the Islamic Society of Greater Worcester on Laurel Street on Friday.
CUTLINE: (1) Muslims pray at The Islamic Society of Greater Worcester during a recent afternoon prayer service.
The Islamic Society of Greater Worcester said it will sponsor a fundraiser for earthquake victims at 6 p.
Friday, July 31, 2009, A service will be held at Islamic Society of Greater Worcester, 57 Laurel St.
in the Islamic Society of Greater Worcester, 57 Laurel Street, Worcester.
CUTLINE: THE JOY OF SOCCER: Playing a pickup game of soccer yesterday in the parking lot of the Islamic Society of Greater Worcester in Worcester are, from left, Hali Ahmed, 13, Adar Ahmed, 13, and Abdifatah Abdi, 11.