The ICIW appreciated the Kingdom's participation in its activities which the Islamic Research Foundation (IRF) was traditionally used to organize in the Republic of India for the 4th consecutive year by delivering lectures and lessons which show the public the important status of the Islamic religion and its message to the entire human race in addition to the speeches made by a number of Saudi sheikhs, scholars and men of Da'wa and religion.
What does IRF stand for?
IRF stands for Islamic Research Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRF
We have 142 other meanings of IRF in our Acronym Attic
- Interrogation Repetition Frequency (communications signalling)
- Interview Rating Form
- Intraretinal Fluid (ophthalmology
- Intrasis Raw File
- Intrinsic Random Function
- Introduccion al Reconocimiento de Formas (Spanish)
- Invocation Request Form
- Iowa Retail Federation
- Iron Rod Found
- Irrigation Research Foundation
- Island Resources Foundation
- Istituto Ricerca e Formazione (Italian)
- Interferon Regulatory Transcription Factor 1
- Interferon Regulatory Factor 4
- IFN Regulatory Factor-9
- Intrinsic Random Function of Order k
- Interferon Regulatory Factor 1
- Interferon Response Factor 2
- IFN Regulatory Factor 3
- Interferon Regulatory Factor 3
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, Dr Zakir Naik, who runs the Islamic Research Foundation and Peace TV, said he would approach the British high court against the ban imposed on him by Britain.
Naik heads the Mumbai-based Islamic Research Foundation and gives talks on the Peace TV channel.