Dr Naik is also the president of the Islamic Research Foundation in Mumbai, India's biggest city, and a founder of Peace TV, an Islamic channel with a large global following.
What does IRF stand for?
IRF stands for Islamic Research Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRF
We have 142 other meanings of IRF in our Acronym Attic
- Interrogation Repetition Frequency (communications signalling)
- Interview Rating Form
- Intraretinal Fluid (ophthalmology
- Intrasis Raw File
- Intrinsic Random Function
- Introduccion al Reconocimiento de Formas (Spanish)
- Invocation Request Form
- Iowa Retail Federation
- Iron Rod Found
- Irrigation Research Foundation
- Island Resources Foundation
- Istituto Ricerca e Formazione (Italian)
- Interferon Regulatory Transcription Factor 1
- Interferon Regulatory Factor 4
- IFN Regulatory Factor-9
- Intrinsic Random Function of Order k
- Interferon Regulatory Factor 1
- Interferon Response Factor 2
- IFN Regulatory Factor 3
- Interferon Regulatory Factor 3
Samples in periodicals archive:
Naik, President of India-based Islamic Research Foundation (IRF) and head of Dubai-based Peace TV network, said, "There are more than 6,000 verses in the Qur'an of which1,000 speak about science.
Naik, who heads the Islamic Research Foundation (IRF), is an Islamic preacher from Mumbai.
He is the founder and leader of an organisation called the Islamic Research Foundation, based in Mumbai.
When I started my work he encouraged me a lot and had kind words for me which further energised me," added Dr Naik, who founded the Islamic Research Foundation in Mumbai in 1991.
If the tunnels of Gaza must be closed for security reasons concerning Egypt, the Islamic Research Foundation of Al Azhar University, the highest Islamic organisation for issuing Islamic edicts in Egypt, should have agreed with the government to close off the tunnels that impose threats against security in Egypt, but simultaneously open up the borders with Gaza to allow the movement of people and goods that are deemed necessary for life in Gaza," Al Asha'al added.