The Iran-Shahr-e-Kord cargo vessel has the capacity to carry 2,200 TEU (twenty-foot equivalent unit) containers and was officially delivered to the Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL) after receiving all the needed licenses from the relevant bodies.
What does IRISL stand for?
IRISL stands for Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Internetted Range Interactive Simulations
- Interrogation Requirements Information System
- Investment Resource and Information Service (National Library of Singapore)
- Italian Research Interim Stage
- nternal Rotational Inspection System (ultrasonic technique)
- Infra Red Imagery Sidewinder Tail-controlled
- Institut de Recherche en Informatique et Systemes Aleatoires
- Intelligence Report Index Summary File (US DoD)
- Indian Railways Institute of Signal Engineering and Telecommunications
- Inter-Regional Information Society Initiative
- Industrial Rehabilitation Institute and Support Services
- Institute for Research and Innovation in Social Services (Glascow, Scotland, UK)
- Institute for Research in Social Science (University of North Carolina; Chapel Hill, NC)
- Interdisciplinary Research Institute for Survey Science (Iowa)
- International Conference on Internet Research and Information for Social Scientists
- Integrated Research Infrastructure in Social Sciences at CEPS/INSTEAD (Centre d'Etudes de Populations, de Pauvreté et de Politiques Socio-Economiques/International Network for Studies in Technology, Environment, Alternatives, Development)
- Institut de Recherche en Infomatique de Toulouse (French)
- Irish Resources in the Humanities (website directory)
- Indian Railways Institute of Transport Management (est. 2003)
- Immunopotentiating Reconstituted Influenza Virus
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL) and its subsidiaries operate most of the cargo vessels.
Several shipping companies that have been started as front companies by the Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL) have gone to court in Europe saying that sanctions have completely shut them out of any business within the EU.
The Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL), its regional offices and affiliates as well as five individuals were charged in the 319 count indictment with using corporate shells and aliases to "exploit the services of financial institutions located in Manhattan," said Vance.
Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines, and 15 other defendants, were charged with trying to set up shell companies in Singapore, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom, to defraud major clearing banks in New York.
65 million tanker was sold to Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL), an entity designated by the United States and the European Union as supporting Iranian "proliferation activities.
The US Department of the Treasury announced here Tuesday the designations of five corporate officers and 10 businesses affiliated with either the Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL) or Bank Mellat, two entities previously designated by Treasury for supporting Iran's weapons of mass destruction (WMD) program and carrying military cargoes.
Author: George Psyllides A CYPRUS-BASED company is among three dozen companies and five Iranian individuals named by the United States as helping the Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines in trying to avoid sanctions.