Managing-Director of the Islamic Republic of Iran Railways Abdulali Saheb-Mohammadi said in May 2012 that Indian companies have indicated their willingness to help Iran construct North-South Corridor.
What does IRIR stand for?
IRIR stands for Islamic Republic of Iran Railways (state-owned railway system)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IRIR
- Ischemia Reperfusion-Inducible Protein (biomedicine)
- Islamic Republic of Iran Police
- Istituto Regionale Istruzione Professionale Agricola (Italian: Regional Education Institute Agricultural Training and Technical Assistance)
- Interactive Realities International Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Independent Research in Public Policy (Canada)
- Iranian Research Institute of Plant Protection (Iran)
- I Ride I Recycle (skateboards)
- Institutul Roman de Istorie Recenta (Romanian Institute for Recent History)
- Inter-Racial Inter-Religious Harmony Nite (Singapore)
- Internet Resources for Institutional Research (Association for Institutional Research)
- Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act
- Internal Reflection Infrared Imaging
- I Read It Somewhere (online citations management tool)
- Illinois Researcher Information Service (University of Illinois Library at Urbana-Champaign)
- Image Recognition Integrated Systems (Belgium)
- Imaging of Radicals Interacting with Surfaces
- Imaging, Robotics, and Intelligent Systems laboratory (University of Tennessee)
- Imaginons un Réseau Internet Soliataire
- Immune Reconstitution Inflammatory Syndrome (HIV and AIDS)
- Immunization Registry Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Islamic Republic of Iran Railways Managing Director Abdol-Ali Saheb-Mohammadi said: Some 480 million plus one trillion rials have been invested in the project, which aims to create 750 direct jobs and 3000 indirect jobs.
The flute seller, along with a girl in her 20s listening to a local version of the iPod device, and three families, were all sitting in the restaurant car of the one of the trains of the Islamic Republic of Iran Railways.