28 (Saba) - President Abdo Rabbo Mansour Hadi met here on Wednesday with Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRW) Chief Executive Officer Mohamed Ashmawey.
What does IRW stand for?
IRW stands for Islamic Relief Worldwide
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRW
We have 30 other meanings of IRW in our Acronym Attic
- Imperial Romulan Warbird (Star Trek)
- In Real World (Internet slang)
- Increased Resolution Window
- Index of Relative Worth
- Indian Rosewood (guitar construction)
- Industrial or Residential Waste
- Integrated Reliability Workshop (IEEE)
- Interactive Reward (shopping website)
- Interim Recovery Worksheet
- International Rocket Week (UK)
- Idaho Rural Water Association
- Illinois Rural Water Association
- Indiana Romance Writers of America (Noblesville, IN)
- International Right of Way Association
- Iowa Rural Water Association
- Ipswich River Watershed Association (Ipswich, MA)
- Individuelle Regelmäßige Wöchentliche Arbeitszeit
- Indian River Women's Bowling Association
- International Rice Whitebacked Planthopper Nursery
- Inter-regional Wadden Sea Cooperation (Denmark)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Ashmawey, CEO of Islamic Relief Worldwide, said We are delighted to have signed an agreement with the Egyptian government to work as an international NGO in Egypt.
5 million Bahrain Teachers Institute in Somalia, in co-operation with Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRWW), was signed yesterday.
Qatar Charity's global partners in the medical and aid relief mission are Egypt's Arab Medical Union and Islamic Relief Worldwide from the United Kingdom.
Al Numaeih cited the example of Arab Doctors Union in Egypt and the UK-based Islamic Relief Worldwide who are already providing aid and medical assistance to the people.
Thanks to the Islamic Relief Worldwide, a UNHCR partner agency, one of the trucks had been shot at while delivering supplies to refugees at Border Point One, resulting in humanitarian activities having to be suspended.
Through donations from the public, Islamic Relief Worldwide, in Rea Street South, Birmingham, has raised pounds 355,000 to provide survivors in Nowshera, Sibbi and South Punjab with tents, food and medical supplies.
Representatives of the UNICEF and Islamic Relief Worldwide held a press conference in which children from Saada testified to the daily horrors they face, including being forced to take part in the conflict.