The Islamic Medical Association of North America also condemned the terror strikes in Mumbai in the 'strongest possible terms', while expressing solidarity with the families of the victims.
What does IMANA stand for?
IMANA stands for Islamic Medical Association of North America
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Meeting on Advanced Materials
- Islamic Medical Association of Malaysia
- Industrial Mathematics and Mathematical Modelling
- Information Mission Area Modification
- Idaho Muslim Activists' Network
- Information Manager (EDS Unigraphics Product Data Management software)
- Inner-City Muslim Action Network
- Integrated Mapping And Navigation
- Iranian Muslim Association of North America
- Islamic Media Arcs Network
- Integrated Minority AIDS Network Inc.
- Imaginary Nation of Future (fiction series)
- In My Actual Opinion
- In My Anal Opinion
- In My Arrogant Opinion
- In My Awesome Opinion
- Inhibidores de la Monoamino Oxidasa (Spanish: Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor)
- International Maritime Arbitration Organisation
- International Martial Arts Organization
- Islamitisch Maatschappelijk Activeringswerk Overijssel (Dutch: Overijssel Islamic Social Work Activation; Overijssel, Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of WGBH/Boston and Vulcan Productions' Rx for Child Survival(TM), a nationwide mobilization campaign created by WGBH/PBS Boston and Vulcan Productions, WTTW is working with Loyola University, Girl Scouts, CARE, and Islamic Medical Association of North America to form this unprecedented coalition.