uk Global Banking News - 13 February 2013 Bahrain-based regional Islamic investment bank, Venture Capital Bank BSC (VCBank), has announced a profit.
What does IIB stand for?
IIB stands for Islamic Investment Bank
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IIB
We have 59 other meanings of IIB in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Institute of Banking & Finance
- Infections and Immunoepidemiology Branch (National Cancer Institute)
- Institute for Independent Business
- Institute of International Bankers
- Institute of International Business
- Interagency Information Bureau (US DoD)
- Interagency Investigation Board
- International Institute of Buffalo (Buffalo, NY)
- International Investment Bank
- International Islamic Bank
- International Institute for Bioenergetic Analysis (psychotherapy)
- International Institute of Business Administration (Hong Kong)
- International Institute of Business Analysts
- International Internet Business Association (Orlando, FL)
- Inuit Impact and Benefit Agreement (Canada)
- Ireland India Business Association
- Independent Insurance Brokers Association of Alberta (Canada)
- International Institute of Biotechnology and Toxicology (India)
- International Institute of Bengal Basin
- Institute for International Business Communication (est. 1986)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MANAMA: Gulf Finance House (GFH) was declared the winner of the Best Islamic Investment Bank in Bahrain in 2012 at the Capital Finance International (CFI) awards.
Muscat: alizz islamic bank, which is opening its RO40 million initial public offering on September 22, will get expertise in Islamic banking from its co-promoter First Energy Oman, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bahrain-based Islamic investment bank - First Energy Bank, Bahrain.
Summary: DUBAI - European Islamic Investment Bank, or EIIB, is to invest $16 million over 12 months in Rasmala Holdings via a financing facility convertible into shares representing about 35 per cent of the group's enlarged capital.
Abdulhakeem Alkhayyat, the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer at Kuwait Finance House-Bahrain (KFH-B), said that the merger would create an Islamic investment bank with capital of $400 million and assets of roughly $500 million.
Maseeh has 13 years of experience in the areas of credit, risk management and compliance having worked as a senior risk management professional in both conventional and Islamic investment banks.
Bahraini Islamic Investment Bank Close to Finalizing Deal to Open in Syria Bahrain's Gulf Finance House (GFH) said it was close to setting up a $326 million unit in Syria as the Islamic investment bank looks to boost revenues in a relatively untapped banking market.
I'm delighted GFH shareholders have recognised the need to back the Board as it takes crucial steps towards the ultimate goal of emerging as the world's leading Islamic investment bank.