What does IGII stand for?
IGII stands for Islamic Government Investment Issue (Malaysian securities)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- International Group of Import Export (Peru)
- Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research (Milan, Italy)
- Instituto de Gestão Informática e Financeira da Saúde
- Interferon-Gamma-Inducing Factor
- International Geographic Information Foundation (Bethesda, MD; now American Society of Photogrammetry Foundation)
- Isolated Gait Ignition Failure (neurology)
- Internet Guide to International Fisheries Law
- Institute of Geochemistry and Geophysics (Minsk, Belarus)
- Instytut Geografii I Gospodarki Przestrzennej (Polish)
- International General Insurance Holdings
- Indo Gulf Industries Ltd. (India)
- I Got It Made
- I.G. (Investors Group) Investment Management Ltd.
- Immune Globulin for Intramuscular Administration
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (est. 1983; New Delhi, India)
- Inspector General Information Management System
- Irrigation and Green Industry Network
- Initial Gas in Place (oil/gas industry)
- Individual Group Member Interpersonal Process Scale
- International Gospel Industry Retreat