The UK's Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) said that its Islamic Finance Qualification (IFQ) will be offered in Spain, via a long-term training agreement signed between the UK-based accredited training provider, Simply Sharia Human Capital (SSHC), and the Spanish business school, Escuela de Finanzas (EdF).
What does IFQ stand for?
IFQ stands for Islamic Finance Qualification
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFQ
We have 7 other meanings of IFQ in our Acronym Attic
- International Federation of Phonogram & Videogram Producers
- International Federation of Pharmaceutical Wholesalers
- International Federation of Public Warehousing Associations (est. 1973)
- Inkatha Freedom Party Youth Brigade (south African political party)
- Independent Film Quarterly
- Individual Fishing Quota
- Institut für Forschungsinformation und Qualitätssicherung (Institute for Research Information and Quality Assurance; Bonn, Germany)
- Interface Queue (wireless networks)
- International Final Qualifying (The Open Championship; golfing)
- Invitation For Bids
- Issued for Quotation (construction)
- Idaho Food Quality Assurance Institute
- Idaho Food Quality Assurance Laboratory (Department of Agriculture; est. 1996)
- If Questions, Call
- International Fuel Quality Center (est. 1998; Houston, TX)
- Illinois Foundation for Quality Health Care
- International Forestry Quarantine Research Group
- Incremental Formal Qualification Test
- Informal Qualification Test
- Initial Formal Qualification Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following an agreement with leading exam provider, Pearson VUE, we have dramatically increased exam accessibility for those studying the entry-level CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting and the Islamic Finance qualification.
The courses are Islamic Finance Qualification (IFQ) of the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment (CISI), the Diploma in Islamic Finance of Certified Institute of management Accountants (CIMA), UK, Certified Islamic Public Accountant (CIPA) and Chartered Sharia Auditor and Advisor (CSAA) of the Accounting and Audit Organisation of Islamic Financial Institutions (AAOIFI), Bahrain.
the investment administration qualifications (iaqtm); the international certificate in investment management (icertim); the islamic finance qualification (ifq); the international certificate in financial advice (icfa) and the advanced certificate and diploma qualifications as appropriate are some of the qualifications that will be offered by abu dhabi universityC[yen].
Jawad Mohammed has received the distinction of becoming the highest scoring candidate in the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) Islamic Finance Qualification (IFQ).
Elsewhere in the UK Reading University offers an MSc, Cass Business School an MBA while the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants offers a Certificate in Islamic Finance (Cert IF), the first global qualification to be offered by a professional chartered accountancy body, and the Securities & Investments Institute offers its own Islamic Finance Qualification (IFQ).
Also, the CISI's Islamic Finance Qualification (IFQ) and its IFQ workbook Edition 4 are now fully Shari'ah-compliant.
Brian's academic expertise in Islamic finance is highlighted by his former role as Joint Editor of the Islamic Finance Qualification Handbook and his past teaching work at a number of top universities worldwide including the London School of Economics, the City University of Hong Kong and London Metropolitan University Business School.