Jerusalem, April 21 (Petra) - Palestine Chief Justice and President of the Supreme Islamic Courts Council Tayseer Tamimi on Wednesday affirmed that Israeli policies in Jerusalem and Al-Aqsa Mosque constitue a declaration of war on Arab and Islamic world.
What does ICC stand for?
ICC stands for Islamic Courts Council
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICC
We have 1147 other meanings of ICC in our Acronym Attic
- Invercargill City Council (New Zealand)
- Inverter Converter Controller
- Iowa Cancer Consortium (est. 2001; formerly Iowa Cancer Comprehensive Cancer Control)
- Iran Carpet Company
- Iranian Cinema Channel
- Ireland Cancer Center (Cleveland, OH)
- Irish Chamber of Commerce (various locations)
- ISDN Communication Controller
- ISDN Competence Center
- Ishikawa Computer Center (Japan)
- Island Community Church (various locations)
- Island Cruising Club (sailing center; Salcombe, Devon, UK)
- Isle of Capri Casinos (St. Louis, MO)
- Isolation Confirmation Certificate (petroleum engineering)
- Israel on Campus Coalition (est. 2002)
- Italian Cars Club (France)
- Italian Conference Center (Milwaukee, WI)
- Itawamba Community College
- Item Category Code
- Item Characteristic Curve
Samples in periodicals archive:
Apart from the political infighting, Yusuf's administration faces a persistent insurgency in Mogadishu that has lasted since Somali soldiers with Ethiopian military backing and US logistical support ejected the militant Islamic Courts Council from the seaside capital a year ago after the group had brought the first period of stability to the capital in more than a decade.
Enter the Somali Supreme Islamic Courts Council, the alliance of 12 Muslim militias that seized Mogadishu on June 5.