The study design was approved by the Medical Ethics Committee of the Islamic Azad University of Mashhad.
What does IAUM stand for?
IAUM stands for Islamic Azad University of Mashhad (Iran)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAUM
We have 1 other meaning of IAUM in our Acronym Attic
- Installment Agreement User Fee
- In Auftrag Und für Rechnung (German: In Order and for Calculation)
- International Astronomical Union FITS (Flexible Image Transport System) Working Group
- International AIX Users Group
- International Avaya Users Group (Chicago, IL)
- Incremental Area Under the Glucose Curve
- Initial Area under the Gadolinium Curve (cancer)
- Institute for the Advancement of University Learning (UK)
- Institute of Astronomy of the University of Latvia (Riga, Latvia)
- International Association for Ultra Multievents (Finland)
- Islamic Azad Univercity of Najafabad (Iran)
- Islamic Azad University of Neyshabour (Neyshabour, Iran)
- Islamic Azad University of NEKA (Iran)
- Inner Asian and Uralic National Resource Center (Indiana University; Bloomington, IN)
- International Association of Undercover Officers
- International Association of University Presidents
- Internet Acceptable Use Policy
- Inter-American University, Ponce Campus (Puerto Rico)
- International Association of University Professors of English
- International Association of University Professors and Lecturers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Veterans Affairs * University Hospital Tubingen * University Hospital Antwerp * Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz * Islamic Azad University of Mashhad * University Medical Center Groningen * Tinnitus Research Consortium * Guilan University of Medical Sciences * Mayo Clinic * Nagasaki University * University of Heidelberg * London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine * Asan Medical Center * German Research Foundation * University of Regensburg * Ziv Medical Center * University Hospital, Bordeaux For more information visit http://www.